Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jump, jump, jump


Whee~
Although this is stale news, I went for a mini live of Weaver and Applicat Spectra last tuesday! I had never heard of them until yt told me about this thingy. Even though I was unfamiliar with their music, I enjoyed the concert very much! Standing tickets were priced at $21 (including handling fee) and comes with a handshake from the artists, lol. The concert area was small, but the distance from where I was to the stage was just right. Not too far, not too near. I could see their faces clearly without getting deafened by the music. Although there were some standing wooden blocks in the crowd, the overall atmosphere was still great. I quite look forward to L'Arc~en~Ciel's concert next month, though I wonder how to stand and jump in the indoor stadium. I wouldn't want to fall over the person in front of me, unless he's worth it. Now I only wish I have a chance to watch a j-rock concert live in jp, that would be awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment