Monday, January 31, 2011

Yukino

To dream of a cat, interpret ill luck, if you do not succeed in killing it or driving it from your sight. If the cat attacks you, you will have enemies who will go to any extreme to blacken your reputation and to cause you loss of property. But if you succeed in banishing it, you will overcome great obstacles and rise in fortune and fame.

To hear the scream or the mewing of a cat, some false friend is using all the words and work at his command to do you harm.

If a young woman dreams that she is holding a cat, or kitten, she will be influenced into some impropriety through the treachery of others.

To dream of a clean white cat, interpret entanglements which, while seemingly harmless, will prove a source of sorrow and loss of wealth.

To dream of kittens, could denote abominable small troubles and worries will pursue and work you loss, unless you kill the kitten, and then you will overcome these worries.

I had a dream of a white kitten. Normally I dislike cats, and wouldn't even think about touching them, much less keep them as pets. But in my dream I liked the kitten alot and was thinking of ways to persuade my mum to let me keep it. Well, the kitten was cute enough, with bright blue eyes and all. Who wouldn't go "awwwww~" when you see such a cute animal. I was still feeling pretty happy after waking up, and I seldom can remember my dreams so vividly. Now I don't feel so glad huh... Hope this doesn't refer to my job application.... and who would dream of killing cute kittens...I think I'd suspect myself to be a psycho if I did kill it. And then my mum told me this year we 'rabbits' 犯太岁. What a great way to welcome Chinese New Year.

On a side note, I saw an otter! Up close, like right at my feet, but it was lying there cold and not moving. I never knew there were wild otters in sg! It was near the bus stop outside St Patrick's. Strangest place for an otter to be at. Wonder what it had been doing and ended up dying there. And then I have a question, who do you call to inform of animal carcass lying on the road?

No comments:

Post a Comment