Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I would give to turn back time


I was digging up some old stuff to watch in youtube, and discovered this...
Hakuna Matata. What a wonderful phrase~ Sounds great too in french =D
I can still remember every word of this song even till now. Power of Disney eh, their songs just stick in my head for a long long time. Disney's old stuff are such classics (note: old stuff! their new things are crap in my opinion). When i watched them during an ignorant age, Disney=cartoons. But after going through adm, Disney=神. Being able to make a song stay fresh in a child's head for 10 years, they're really something. And their animation, needless to say, is of course wonderful. The amount of work required in a single feature film is taken granted by most people because they don't understand how it works. I still laugh when i recall yt mentioning that her brother thought the blue people in Avatar were real humans in makeup. It's funny how i end up being where i am now, cause being an animator never existed in my 'what do i want to be when i grow up' dream. In fact, i didn't even knew the existence of animators, not to mention what animators do. Well, i guess this definitely suits me much better than dissecting animals in a lab.
Back to Disney topic, i found a scene of Beauty & the Beast that was removed from the film. And it was already all animated and colored nicely! What a waste...






No comments:

Post a Comment