Monday, January 17, 2011

In a mood for shopping

Every time my mum sees the postman delivering my loots she would first complain what rubbish I bought again, and then grumble why i never jio her. So I introduced her to online shopping at Gmarket, and now she's extremely happy. She was looking for a brand of korean cosmetics which she bought in HK for sgd$150, and I found it on Gmarket at the price of sgd$33+ exclusive of shipping. So she mass ordered. Now there's 9 boxes, each larger than a mooncake box, sitting on the living room table cause she haven't found a place to store it yet.
I'm shocked at the amount that the stores jack up in price. It's about triple!! I totally refuse to shop in sg anymore, especially if the salesgirl tells me that it's korea-imported. I can bloody import it myself at a third of their price tag.
Even my bro joined in to order t-shirts, lol. But gmarket stuff is seriously worth it, and their quality is good, even better than some retail shops in sg. Though it's a trouble to browse through the site, cause everything is in korean. Looking at all those squares, circles and lines just makes me go blurry.



No comments:

Post a Comment