Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chirp Chirp

I can't believe it's August already!
A quick update on what I've been busy with over the past month.

 This parrot took me the longest time to make!
It measures a total length of 5cm. Painting the pattern was what killed me.
Glad that my friend loved it. She custom ordered from me as a gift for her sister.
I didn't manage to take nice photos, hope to get a couple of photos 
from my friend so I can throw it into my portfolio somewhere.

Another custom order.
This pile of tags are for primary school kids. A total of 82 pieces.
It was fun to make these. They were quite easy so
 I didn't have to rack my brain much when I made them.
There was another pair of bracelets but I didn't bother photographing 'cos I think they're really ugly.
That's just my opinion I guess, 'cos my friend was happy with them.

Yay! I'm quite motivated now to keep on making stuff.
Got a whole list of designs in my head, but I'll probably end up making only a few with my snail pace.
Next month I'm flying off to Italy for holiday.
I'm feeling abit sian about it because I'm going with my sister-in-law,
and she's not exactly what I will call good company.
To make matters worse, she and my brother's marriage are on the rocks now.
Sigh. Complicated.


No comments:

Post a Comment