Sunday, January 29, 2012

Red

CNY comes and goes in a wink. This time round I didn't get sick like last year, luckily. CNY is quite a nightmare to me. The only good thing that comes out of it is the hongbaos. Some of my relatives (the further ones) don't know me because the gap between me and my two brothers is big, they only remember my brothers. My 2nd brother has been escaping CNY visits for the past 3 years. I totally understand him. This year, my parents didn't want to go too many places, so we only went to a couple. Thank goodness. Especially when I'm in this awkward situation of not having a job or a boyfriend. So this time round, it was more of just hanging out with my family. We made a trip to Sentosa Flowers event and I feel so cheated. I was under the illusion that I'm there to see banglas instead of flowers. A lingering scent of spices in the air made it worse. Oh well, there will definitely not be a second time.



No comments:

Post a Comment