Friday, November 25, 2011

Small Happiness

My latest loots just arrived! A pair of soft toys from Tales of Vesperia, 2 BRS
pixtones, 1 box of trading mascots, 1 mag and a relatively large hole in my pocket.

Purpose of getting the magazine was for this freebie---Edward Elric nendoroid petite!!

Edward with a serious expression and cool pose, but still looking adorable.

Unfortunately, the petite I received is flawed. The front part of the hair doesn't fit properly. See that cavity between the face and the hair. Oh well...not that I can do anything about it.
Seriously, I think they should consider producing a Edward Elric nendoroid, proper size with various expressions and all. A Roy Mustang nendoroid is good too! It'll definitely be a sellout!

Chiral no Gakuen trading mascots!
Box of 10 cute little things.

When my tail grows long enough I'm gonna do the same thing >_<

Akira, normal ver. with silver headphones. Rare ver. comes with hot pink headphones. I never tend to have luck with such random chances or lucky draws. Darn it! Right now I have half a mind to paint it pink myself.

Detachable!

Hehe..hehehe...



No comments:

Post a Comment