Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pop goes the weasel

After many, many days of packing and moving, I'm now staying at a new place. I'm just gonna leave all my stuff in the boxes. No use unpacking when I'll probably need to pack soon again.
I now have a bigger and more spacious room compared to my previous place. Happy~

I've finally set up a shop at Etsy over here. よろしくおねがいします!Not much things up for sale, but I'll slowly add more over the next few days/weeks. I intended to open the etsy shop on 1st Nov...which I did...but unfortunately it's reflected as 31st Oct due to world time difference. Grrrr.

Just finished Tiger&Bunny and now I understand why it managed to stir up all that fandom and craze over it. Unfortunately, I got caught up in the craze too, haha. Season2..season2...I want a season2!! ワイルドに吼えるぜ!!

Right now I still have Ao no Exorcist, No.6, Natsume3, Blood-C plus a few others to catch up. Together with 3hrs in front of the TV every night, I'm becoming more couch potato then a couch potato lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment