Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bookworm

Been reading (more like re-reading) 没营养的东西 non-stop for the past week. Stuff like Harry Potter and One Piece and random novels. Because my memory really sucks, it feels like i'm reading them for the first time. If i could just happily retire inside a library, the books would last me for an eternity, because every book will be like a new book to me after a year or two. I dunno whether to be happy or sad over this fact...complicated feeling.
But behold the wonder of books, pulled me away from internet and television for the week. If only textbooks could have this effect in the past. And if only work could attract me this well.
I need to get a job soon...cos Mr Children is having a concert next year March!!! Gosh. I din expect them to have it so early...arrr hope i can find smth by Jan, at least will have some money. But then i won't know if i can take leave anot T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment