Saturday, November 13, 2010

遊びに行こうよ

Went to AFA(anime festival asia) today at Suntec with a group of ADM fangirls including yt. We were kiasu and decided to be there at around 8am, and the doors open at 9am. We already got our tickets beforehand, so no need to buy on the spot, which was a good thing, cause the queue was already freaking long even at 8pm. Think those ppl at the front of the queue came at like 6 or 7. Apparently our kiasu-ism came to waste, cause there wasn't much crowd queuing to get in. Everyone was queuing for ticket. So we entered at around 915 as someone came late. No, that someone was not yt, she did a even greater job by coming at 2pm.
We also decided to dress-up abit since it's a anime fest. Theme was white n black suggested by someone who said she only has black n white n brown in her closet. In the end that someone came at 2pm without even dressing up. Nice. Ok...she had an excuse of feeling unwell n going to doctor's. Bad luck huh.

Yea yea..so dress-up. I decided to wear something like ciel phantomhive below!
Note: NOT COSPLAY! just dress like only. I do not cosplay!


Oh ya...went to get new haircut! My hair is finally able to stand and remain standing for more than 10 mins. Went to get colored contacts for fun too! Blue eyes are so nice. Was so excited about the contacts at first, but after I put them on and look into the mirror, I totally wilted....


...not blue de lor!! cheat my money! You gotta look really close to see it sia...like who would walk to within 20cm of your face and stare hard. I'd probably slap that person out of reflex.


There's a butler's cafe this year. Yes, you heard me right. Butler's cafe. I was screaming about it alot during our trip to japan. But that was japan. I didn't even make a squeak this time round. Reason's pretty obvious. But well, my fangirl group wanted to try, since we were already there so might as well go. No crowd, no queue cause we were early, stood at the entrance studying their menu and listening to the waitress's explanation and sneaking a peek...$18 for a cake set, and compulsory for everyone to order one, otherwise you pay entrance fee...so we were thinking...and discussing...and then! There was an announcement that Kaname will be arriving to the stage for a meet-and-greet session, and we spotted him walking up to the stage. We started squealing "Kaname!!! Kaname~! We come back for butler later! Kaname!!!" And we never returned XD

Rest of AFA was nothing much. Just some figurine display, whereby some were repeats from last year. Artist booths, only 4 booths =_= Artist gallery, not great stuff. Tons of anime figure shops. Saw a lot of cosplayers and heavily dressed up ppl, which 90% was painful to the eye. And I really mean painful. There was these trio of girls dressed in pink flowery, lacy, part gothic dress, my first thought was "walking water buckets". And my friend spurted out "three-little-pigs". Yep, so basically all failures.

Only thing I got out of the whole event was being able to see Kaname, managed to capture some pictures of him, and bought one nendoroid. Oh well...Kaname was quite cute, so makes up for everything I guess =3

Arghhh I wanna go jump fest again~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment