Monday, October 11, 2010

And it's a blank...

I haven't started working and I'm already thinking of retirement. How nice would that be...to sit in my house backyard, sip a cup of tea and enjoy doing nothing. I think I have the mentality of a 60-yr-old.

I kinda dread meeting old friends nowadays. The first thing they ask is 'so..what you doing now?'.
Sounds familiar? It's the same thing you get every CNY. The next thing they ask is 'do you have a facebook?'. At least aunts and uncles won't ask that, but cousins do =_= i'm so sick of having to explain why I don't have a facebook. Then the conversation ends there cause I don't know what else to say. A few times I actually considered taking the vow of silence so I won't have to handle all these. I wonder if it's because of my family. My mum can't stop talking. The rest of us don't like to talk. And we're amazed at my mum's PR skills...she always knows what's going on with the neighbors, and she can talk a salesperson into giving her discounts and free gifts. Pity I didn't inherit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment